Blight is extremely bugged right now.

No one reads this right, anyone doing changes is on PoE2?

Is there like an intern scanning this, or.. probably nothing huh.

Anyway, just did 3 blight ravaged maps. In two cases, zero towers spawned along threads with 3 portals, and each thread was long.

Then a fourth blight thread would pop up (Its branching Exile!) and get like 10 towers along it.

Seems like the code is compensating but thats not too helpful for the threads with zero towers.

And, as always, portals spawn nearly on top of the pump, with zero towers inbetween, less than half a screen away. This tends to happen in crowded maps only like maze-style ones, rather than open format.

I know no one cares about PoE1 anymore, but you do realize this impacts if people try PoE2 much less spend money on it?

Im ranting into cold empty space, or worse some poor intern who just wants their minimum wage. Sorry mate.

_

Footenote - This isnt a bug, but in the victories, I got like 10-20c worth of loot, so.. this is a blight ravaged map. An allflame with curreny conversion gets you 150c easy.
Last edited by trixxar on May 8, 2024, 3:38:08 AM
Last bumped on May 14, 2024, 2:45:20 PM
Towers being in stupid locations instead of helpful ones has been a thing since blight began, lol. It's just one of those RNG things. If you're completely reliant on towers to not fail your blight ravaged maps, consider doing underground river exclusively. *Almost* no chance of poor tower locations, and quite often lanes will clog on the bridges giving you infinite time to kill the stuff.

As for rewards... it's more that the rest of the game has become more rewarding so that blight loot falls behind in comparison. You don't do blight ravaged maps for blight oils; you do it for the loot spam from chests. And those are just generic currency/etc. Which you can get in much larger quantities from t17 maps or whatever.
Украина в моём сердце
Just ran another, zero towers to first 4 portals. Open layout in Jungle Valley.

Next 2 portals open in opposite direction, 8 towers immediately.

Ok, so there is zero QA QC on this content, got it.

Again, you do realize that the services you provide today determine revenue streams in the future, right? Right?
I haven't played much blighted maps this league and zero blight-ravaged map.
Have you seen this kind of lack of towers before?
Or only since 3.24 was released?

I haven't ever experienced zero towers on first four lanes. Neither in blighted nor blight-ravaged maps. But it might be helpful to developers to know if it began happening only recently.
Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192
I've seen weird shit too. After the blight was over, a monster seemed to be stuck to a box (now looted). Just silly.
Censored.
"
I haven't played much blighted maps this league and zero blight-ravaged map.
Have you seen this kind of lack of towers before?
Or only since 3.24 was released?

I haven't ever experienced zero towers on first four lanes. Neither in blighted nor blight-ravaged maps. But it might be helpful to developers to know if it began happening only recently.

I like blight so I do it every league, and I do blight ravaged all but 1 of last 5 leagues.

I have never seen 4 portals with zero towers. I dont think Ive seen 2 towers with zero portals before.

I should be less annoyed though, all games have some content thats not great, thats not the sign of anything weird.
Last league I select the node "Cassia's Pride"

Blight Monsters in your Maps take 75% less Damage from Players and their Minions
Blight Towers and their Minions in your Maps deal 300% more Damage

Then I found this node is a big trap. The spawn positions of towers are so unbalanced. In most cases, mobs can't be attack by towers, then you have to kill mobs by yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info