Going to make a video

Going to make a video using the Necropolis league reveal video from twitch

going to highlight all the bits that turned out to be complete nonsense

going to ridicule the bits where you made statements like "we are going to show the players that we give a shit"

going to highlight all the new content bits that were introduced with confidence that have since been a complete and utter disaster, proving you dont have a clue how to take a really solid game into the future but worse than that you are completely winging it in terms of new content

going to give the video to someone with a fair audience

and hopefully someone that is messing up path of exile will get FIRED and the game can go back to what it should be, a FUN game that people actually want to play. Not a mess that gets nerfed to oblivion every few days

going to make it obvious how you need to hire someone that has a clue of how to actually deal with bugs and solutions that dont alienate your player base

been playing this over 10 years now and never once thought to make any criticism, but this "league" (standard with a lantern) I am beyond complaining, I am going to make fun of it because all the fun has been taken out of the game

All I need to do it is the official league content reveal video and some Benny Hill music
Last bumped on May 7, 2024, 11:15:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info