Morrigan Beast Craft bug abuse is not the real problem and you know it

Let's be honest: This is nothing in comparison with what's going on:

We are invaded by trade bots*, and if your guyz and girlz want to talk about the "profit" those or those others did while breaking rules: It is clear that bots are completely owning the score.

The "Free to Play" business model will not help into to fixing it, whatever it is sockets bug abuse or bots, these cheaters can come back ad vitam aeternam with new accounts each new league! There's no license linked with an ID, no serials or keys, no credit card information: Nothing can prevent a continous flow of attacks and re-tries. They will freely register again and again.

Can you read it GGG ? Do you have a plan against this ? infinite POE 2 Beta supporter pack test ?

Thank you )

*Trade, I dont know about the ones eventually "playing" and "crafting" but, by judging what's uploaded on youtube, the game is completely screwed.
Last edited by Universalis on May 8, 2024, 5:29:35 AM
Last bumped on May 8, 2024, 5:35:02 PM
"
Universalis wrote:
Let's be honest: This is nothing in comparison with what's going on:

We are invaded by trade bots*, and if your guyz and girlz want to talk about the "profit" those or those others did while breaking rules: It is clear that bots are completely owning the score.

The "Free to Play" business model will not help in anyway to fix it, whatever it is socks bug abuse or bots, these people can come back ad vitam aeternam with new accounts each new league! There's not licence linked with an ID, no serial or keys, no credit card information: Nothing can prevent a continuous flow of attacks and re-tries.

Can you read it GGG ? Do you have a plan against this ? infinite POE 2 Beta supporter pack test ?

Thank you )

*Trade, I dont know about the ones eventually "playing".

Just play the game, don't trade and suddenly it's not a problem anymore.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Funny isn't it, how so many people spend their days looking over the fence instead of enjoying their own backyard?
I poop, therefore I am.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

So, no trade ? Ty advice.

"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Funny isn't it, how so many people spend their days looking over the fence instead of enjoying their own backyard?

Enjoy your very own and very small backyard then.

"The economy is the most important aspect of the game." -Chris Wilson

I guess we can go and get good in SSF now. Allright.
Nothing has been done (or can be done) against bots, following youtube seems some of these programs are even requiring specialized stash tabs to be able to craft Jewels or to Id/sort out divinations cards automatically...

Loool.
Last edited by Universalis on May 8, 2024, 6:31:18 AM
"
Universalis wrote:
"The economy is the most important aspect of the game." -Chris Wilson

Were that truly the case, we would be playing a much different Path of Exile.
I poop, therefore I am.
Last edited by JunkHeadJoePC on May 8, 2024, 6:55:33 AM
I don't see the problem. I buy stuff and sell stuff. How on earth would it be a "real problem" if someone there was a tradebot. It changes nothing for me, other than make trading easier.
The number of economic sharks ratchets upwards every single league now, irrespective of bots. Watch streamers pump and dump Voices, scriptures/Original Sin, 150% Adorned, etc. There is no solution for this other than to make items more common. Can't pump and dump Headhunters and Magebloods right now.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
The number of economic sharks ratchets upwards every single league now, irrespective of bots. Watch streamers pump and dump Voices, scriptures/Original Sin, 150% Adorned, etc. There is no solution for this other than to make items more common. Can't pump and dump Headhunters and Magebloods right now.

How do you propose to make Original Sin "unpumpable" without removing value from the achievement of acquiring it? The way it can be acquired right now is very difficult and the run can only be completed by people with high investment builds anyway (i.e. not your average player)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Universalis wrote:

Working as intended.
POE don't have an audition house but It has trade bots.
I'm yet to read a good alternative to the current trade system.

Auction houses would give bots complete and utter domination over trade as they could instantly buy out anything below the market rate they determined. Then, they could incrementally increase the price of all currency, ensuring nothing could visibly undercut them for more than 0.05 seconds. There would be dozens of bots all with a price variance of maybe 5%. You'd only ever be buying currency from bots, unless you were willing to pay a higher price.

Personally, I think the trade is irreparably broken and there's nothing anyone can do. The first 20 or so listings of so many items are either bots, or manipulators and so you need come up with methods of filtering out the crap. Then you realise what you wanted is much more than the first page of trade indicated and it's deflating. It's much worse in league because there's more people for bots and manipulators to take advantage of. It was like 3 pages of Div - Chaos listings in affliction before an actual person intending to trade showed up.

There must be massive money GGG currency.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info