fertile cataylst not work for "circle of ambition" 10% mana reservration fixed mod

is it a bug or not?
Last bumped on May 8, 2024, 3:22:44 AM
"
ctaszeus wrote:
is it a bug or not?

It has missing mana tag, while similar mod from Circle of Nostalgia (and other Circle rings) has mana mod tag

ie. it is a bug

Note that it is not a bug for Essence Worm (non-legacy version) as the mod text was "80% reduced Reservation Efficiency of Skills", not mentioning mana
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 7, 2024, 6:36:46 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
ctaszeus wrote:
is it a bug or not?

It has missing mana tag, while similar mod from Circle of Nostalgia (and other Circle rings) has mana mod tag

ie. it is a bug

Note that it is not a bug for Essence Worm (non-legacy version) as the mod text was "80% reduced Reservation Efficiency of Skills", not mentioning mana

Got it. Thanks. will it be fixed next patch? for this heavy job - -
I am not devs.

They claim they read all bug reports, but at the same time they did not have time to reply all threads.

For vet in this game, vet will know a lot of bug are left on the known bug list for ages.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info