Elevated Expanses - Total Increased Item Quantity Bugged

I was working on the Elevated Expanses challenge today, and I was about to finish it when I realized that the condition "Reach a total Increased Item Quantity from completed Maps" had stalled out and was no longer receiving progress.

My count is stuck at 4978/5000, and clearing literally any T17 map should complete it. However, I've run several additional T17 at this point and literally nothing will progress this. Every map has at least 100%+ increased item quality baseline, so I'm not sure why its no longer tracking. I tested on both Sanctuary and Ziggurat to completion, making sure the map was marked complete. I also tested for other conditionals, like the 50% pack size which I had already done.

I used /recheck_achievements, but that did not work. I ran a dozen T17 yesterday with no issues, it only started today.
Last bumped on May 7, 2024, 11:55:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rljBA8q2fIs

I recorded a video of the issue, hopefully I'm not missing something obvious here because I've been doing this challenge with no issue. T17 Ziggurat map, 134% quantity, the map is completed and doesn't count for the challenge. I went back and full cleared the map just in case after the recording, but that didn't work either.
Show us your 134% IIQ

(Meticulous Appraiser)
Dang it, yep you're right. I had swapped Atlas Trees by mistake, my bad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info