DEAD BETRAYAL - MORE THAN 20 MASTERMINDS LVL83 WITH NO VEILED ORB

Love the idea of QOL improvement that we don't have to queue in for bench craft service.. but the change of reward system is terrible. We eventually get scarabs all the way around which can be dropped easily in maps.

Most important thing is the Veiled orb drop rate. The fact that no one wanna pay 15divines for movement speed or 50hp veil (etc.). Agreed that some of the veiled mods are very powerful but there are plenty of very basic mods.

So below are my suggestion to GGG (hopefully can reach out for their consideration)
i. Keep same Veiled orb drop rate but some of veiled mods need to be improved. Except Catarina's veiled mods as I'm aware this is very very powerful.
For example: 30-35% increased movement speed i/o 25-30%), Damage Pen 16-18% i/o 14-16%
ii. If veiled mods cannot be improved then there has to be a rule/condition to obtain Veiled orb. This is most likely to the way we set up syndicate members in the past such as Aisling to Research for Veiled bench or Vorici to Research for 1-6 White sockets...
iii. Set Veiled orb/Bench craft to higher tier map via Tier 17 which is much harder to obtain to certain base of players but at least there is a way to obtain it.

Again, Love the game and love to see the improvements positively.
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 11:49:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info