League is boring

League died out waaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker then normal, even some streamers sold off all their stuff to gamble it on cards.

I know last league was a tough act to follow, but sheeeeesssshhhhh

This league is a dud.

hopefully next one is better, this has been a really bad one.

Ive killed t17 bosses, ive killed all the uber bosses all multiple times

not interested in getting another 40/40 trophy

everyone has the same stupid scarab drops in every strat. Uber bosses have dropped crap, and yes have fought well over 150 uber bosses

on nimis i am 0 for my last 50 fighting uber eater
uber uber elder hasnt even dropped a watchers eye in the past 5 fights
uber maven hasnt dropped me more then a 1 divine awakened gem

blah blah, nothing else to do, qq, league sucks, Until then, another unsatisfied league player.

Last bumped on May 9, 2024, 11:35:58 PM
"
dog1706 wrote:
League died out waaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker then normal

Not really. Most of all leagues lost a lot of players one month into the league or even before that. Most people are just done with their league goals week 3-4 and quit to take a break. Normally it would be a 2 month break for them to wait for the next league but with the new 4 month long leagues it's a longer break. But the longer leagues won't really slow down players progress or goals.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Haven't had a blast like now in quite some time now tbh xd

though most of it is because of the new scarab thing i think bt still.
also like the yellow modifiers a lot with the allflames don't really like the corpses but oh well still made a shit load of characters this league xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I played even more than usual. Outside of the graveyard crafting which was a bit tidious on SSF (but that's my own fault for playing ssf) I enjoyed the league.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Steamchart data says we like down to 1/2 the usual playerbase 1 month in last 4 leagues. So yes. League is either bad or quitting cuz of performance or if u wanna whiteknight, cuz of spring.
anecdotally I noticed it being much harder to do trades about a week in. I think some people bounced after a lot of the loot conversion all-flame changes.

No really hard data on that, but some of the people I talked to intimated that the changes were some of the reasons why they left. And they would rather do something else with their limited time.

Frankly I think GGG can't find the sweet spot of too rewarding, players quit, and not rewarding enough, players quit. It is a difficult thing to balance around.
"
Ronskibonski wrote:
Steamchart data says we like down to 1/2 the usual playerbase 1 month in last 4 leagues. So yes. League is either bad or quitting cuz of performance or if u wanna whiteknight, cuz of spring.
I mean the spring excuse is technically correct.

GGG be doing spring cleaning of their fanbase with these changes.
League was great for those that exploited early and earned mirror tier gear early. Those that got left behind just left league and economy crashed. I left on 2nd week because of that. I dont like trash economy. Makes my experience in game bad.
Clearly league died because people left to play new season of Diablo 4 /s
"
Aynix wrote:
Clearly league died because people left to play new season of Diablo 4 /s
I mean I don't get the /s

Its kinda true

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info