Are coffins gonna be 1x1 or stackable or the league is over?

This 2x1-non stackable-lvl gated stuff is pretty annoying.
Will GGG do anything or they done with the league?
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 5:17:19 AM
This is the least of the league’s issues. It won’t change but at least it won’t go core.
I don't think so, it's all designed to push players to buy more tabs, including a Quad tab which is usefull to prepare a whole set of coffins.
best league for anyone that have 100+ tabs
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I really doubt GGG wants the animosity from players feeling like they need to buy a lot of tabs to interact with a specific mechanic.
this is the most pay2win league ever released. One craft is 88 corpses and you can't even store that many in the dedicated league locker - it just holds up to 64. Which means that you can't even hold one full craft in there - this is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway i bought 2 more quad tabs this league I'll propably regret in future leagues because I was comfortable with my stash tab number up until now. Quad was rarely filling to capacity - in 3.23 it was storing my 8-mod maps and the other was used for sextants (compasses).
"
saDD3ath wrote:
This 2x1-non stackable-lvl gated stuff is pretty annoying.
Will GGG do anything or they done with the league?

they are done, the last time GGG was still doing serious improvements to a league into month 2 was I think Synthesis and to my recollection they've never done it since and publicly commented that it seemed not worth it to keep iterating on major mechanics that long.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
They clearly want to fix the league, hotfixes still going out every couple of days, but I don't think it doable.

The design of necropolis feels very not GGG-like, there are so many things usual leagues will never do, what you said is one of them, coffins being unstackable and you only got 64 slots to take the corpse (this is one of the reason why I think this league's content is outsourced, if they can expand the 64 corpses limit to 256 or even more they would already), even if you can make them 1x1 then what? It only halves the needed space, to make a full recipe yourself you still need to collect a ton, if you buy them from others, 1x1 1x2 aren't that different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info