23k Veild scarabs, Your joking right?

So,. i'm supposed to click all 23k one by one 60 times in my bag,. then deposit them all untill i've done nearly 46,000 clicks,. sorry maybe mutiply that another 2 times,. 102,000 clicks ?

Last bumped on May 2, 2024, 4:31:49 AM
you can sell them to a vendor, whenever i wanna pretend i play poe i sell 40-60 veiled scarabs and see the rarity on scarabs ... i know, best way to express the feeling is the giff diesofcringe xd
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
you can sell them to a vendor, whenever i wanna pretend i play poe i sell 40-60 veiled scarabs and see the rarity on scarabs ... i know, best way to express the feeling is the giff diesofcringe xd

ha yea,. but it's a piss take,. I had like 5k div scarabs so on winged,. now I have veild scarabs instead,. :(
Vendor is the fastest way but it still takes a while. I only had to go through ~12-15k and it took multiple sessions to avoid wrist pain.

Still much easier than going through my remove only tabs in standard and deleting all my maps. That took me like 6 hours.
D4bad=PoEbad, think their VISION is to make PoE Immortal KEKW
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
OR you can just ignore them and pretend they dont exist. Im sure you have enough currency to buy scarabs you need
"
Aynix wrote:
OR you can just ignore them and pretend they dont exist. Im sure you have enough currency to buy scarabs you need

Imo this logic is not something to be encouraged. GGG keeps deleting people's honest earned resources in Standard because literally too lazy to make civilized convert procedure, be it scarabs or alt gems. No, thank you GGG, I still won't accept it as a signal to go and grind same thing anew. Save this pleasure for those who choose temp leagues.
They stopped caring aboult Standard ages ago. If you are old player you seen enough of proofs for that.
When I bought supporter packs, somehow there was no warning box of "Hi, you are free to choose league and Standard game modes, but we dgaf about Standard so expect to be screwed every time a new patch arrives! Have a nice day and thank you for your support!".

So as long as I cannot refund my investments here, I will express my argumented discontent and train fine-trolling skills on their forum staff indefinitely :) We'll see how much they can take, lol.
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Imo this logic is not something to be encouraged. GGG keeps deleting people's honest earned resources in Standard because literally too lazy to make civilized convert procedure, be it scarabs or alt gems. No, thank you GGG, I still won't accept it as a signal to go and grind same thing anew. Save this pleasure for those who choose temp leagues.

Why would they do something like that if it's something you'll only do once? Or more likey never do cuz standard, or just vendor/trade them. Build yourself solutions not problems.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info