t17 too overtuned

this is not a breach to uber bosses, these maps is uber bosses on steriods, unles u haev a built that also runs with a friends with aura stacks
only for party play these maps are
ggg u are detached of realiti is clear u stop carying now and just wait on poe 2
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 4:46:21 AM
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
in loot maybe but not in difficulty lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:

Send build.
"
Pashid wrote:

Zero difficulty whatsoever meanwhile most people in the forums are struggling and you put in there POB right.

And there PURE glass lmao

they go I'M TANKY! Nope 3k hp with zero layers of defense lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 1, 2024, 2:09:07 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

Zero difficulty whatsoever meanwhile most people in the forums are struggling and you put in there POB right.

And there PURE glass lmao

they go I'M TANKY! Nope 3k hp with zero layers of defense lmao

And that glasscannon can kill ubers because you can just dodge all their attacks (only hard one is ball phase on Exarch). Which just proves more that T17 are harder than Ubers.
They don't seem that bad to me, if you can run juiced 16's you can run light 17's isn't that kinda the point of them?

About the only thing i've seen genuinely dumb so far is some of the boss + mod combos and the fact they let revenants spawn in there. Those aside they probably do feel like a bridge to Ubers.

Yeah they are dumb modded but that isn't new, i'd always have rather done any pinnacle boss than Baran with GMP+Area. Honestly GGG make better content before they allow it to be modded, soon as you throw in the mods it becomes a circus.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on May 1, 2024, 3:49:28 PM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
They don't seem that bad to me, if you can run juiced 16's you can run light 17's isn't that kinda the point of them?

You are correct but the people who complain do not juice their T16s. A lot of them do not even use scarabs or proper atlas strats. They don't experience higher difficulty T16s through league mechanics, 8mod corruptions or deli orbs.
That's why the jump for them is so big and it's also the reason why they think T16s are unrewarding compared to the videos/streams of t17s they see.

It took me a while to understand that these players do not juice. Whenever I looked at their profiles my first question was "how do you even stay alive in T16s?" because they lack so much stuff.
Last edited by Scarletsword on May 1, 2024, 4:39:57 PM
I think that many people who complain do not understand how their defense works and make a lot of simple mistakes.

This is also the fault of the fact that for a long time content was added to the game that did not test your defense.

Uber bosses, for example, are a test of dps and proper avoidance of threats

Maybe Delve, but at deeper levels, defense probably stops being helpful as well

I have mixed feelings about the T17, but with proper preparation and reading about what combination of mods can be deadly, you can handle it quite efficiently.

To be honest, these new maps don't bother me, it's nice that they're trying something new

And the complainers should work a bit on building their defense
T17s are mostly an attitude problem. Most of the complainers are so used to breezing through content on not properly geared characters that the very concept of failing a map is foreign to them

I hope that GGG doesn't back down from the concept of T17 maps. They even added multiple ways of making them easier if you just want completion / get through alive if you play HC

You can utilize
- Packed with Energy Niko tech (easy 3% max res and a solid chunk of damage)
- Huck with Heist equipment for a free level 15 aura + Adrenaline buff
- Domination shrines for lots of temporary power
- Horned Scarab of Awakening to remove either prefixes or suffixes from the map mods (which essentially removes the bad half of mods)

There's plenty more. GGG could have designed T17s to not be modifiable through the Atlas passive tree or scarabs like they have with Valdo maps, but they didn't. People just need to skewer their expectations when they think they can breeze through these like they're T16s
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info