Health recupe

I have and question. I use two Storm Secret Rings. This itesm hit you with some damage every herald of thunder storms hit. I am 100% shure its hit because i get endurance charges from Inexorable Passive skill point on three.

My question is. Why recoupe does not work with this damage? Even lightning damage recouped as life does not work.
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 7:45:29 PM
Is "8% of Lightning Damage taken Recouped as Life" from your helm the only source of recoup you have? It recovers less than 10 life over 4 seconds from both rings every proc. It should work, you just don't notice this.
I have 0 life regen so i will see even 1 regen from recoup. I get 500 damage 8 times in one second. I even get more life recouped passive points. Still zero deference.
Can i get help from someone. Why recoup work from forbiden rite bot not from the rings?
Just checked this for you. Vaal Pact, 75% light res, 8% light recoup on helmet, 2 Storm Secret rings. It works.
Have you tried taking Void Manipulation out of your body armour?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
How Void Manipulation iteract with rings ?
"
Trikito wrote:
How Void Manipulation iteract with rings ?

Edit: nvm, thinking of something else.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on May 6, 2024, 7:33:27 PM
Maybe video? With map mods, with Petrified blood disabled and with lockstep networking mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info