Reset progress in standart

Hello, I wanted to ask about such a minor problem. I've never played standard, only a few leagues. In the end, I decided on a completely new start on the standard. I deleted all stashes, characters, etc. Unfortunately, while playing, I found out that I had all the content, recipes and the like ready. Even though I've never opened them on standard and never met the relevant NPCs. So I would like to ask how this happened and how I could reset this progress and really start from scratch, without the need to create a new account.
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 1:15:00 AM
Hello Flensaj! I'm afraid that there is no way to completely reset a player's progress in standard. On the other hand the challenge leagues are designed to be a new fresh start for players at the beginning of each league (aside from the account wide achievements).

Alternatively, if you want to try one of the other categories (Hardcore, Ruthless, SSF) these will also be a fresh start for a new character. If you have played in one of these leagues before you can migrate most of your progress from the league by choosing 'Migrate all' on a character in that league.
Need help? Contact Support :)
Thank you for the answer, I tried to create a character in SSF mode in standard, which started completely from scratch, even with reset procedures in contents. Unfortunately, when I chose to migrate everything in order to transfer these reset contents to my basic standard, the character again contained the completed contents from the classic standard, instead of moving his own there :/ Am I doing something wrong?
"
Flensaj wrote:
Thank you for the answer, I tried to create a character in SSF mode in standard, which started completely from scratch, even with reset procedures in contents. Unfortunately, when I chose to migrate everything in order to transfer these reset contents to my basic standard, the character again contained the completed contents from the classic standard, instead of moving his own there :/ Am I doing something wrong?

there is no such override 1 with 0.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info