Playing off-meta skills sucks and I want that to change

TLDR if your skill of choice is off meta, you are just going to have a bad time.

This needs to change, I am sick of feeling forced to play the latest and greatest thing even though my self and many others clearly don't want to.

And before anyone assumes it is a skill issue, it is absolutely not the case. I have over 6k hours on this game, and I know what I am doing when it comes to the build I play. Unfortunately, there is just no way for it to get the power of other builds because GGG hates permanent minion builds actually having damage and good defences.

Fix it or I leave. I'm done feeling bad, I am done feeling "fomo". I am done with the crap from the devs, and I am done with the nerfs disguised as "qol".

Poe has been fun, but honestly Last Epoch looking kinda good right now because at least they actually care about their player bases enjoyment, where as POE seems to be heavily oriented around making the players experience as awful as possible. Sure, the difficulty is fun, but there is a big difference in healthy difficulty and the really dreadful annoying crap on this game.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 2:11:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info