How long does?

Necropolis last?

ty
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 12:21:52 PM
According to poedb until 16th of july
4 month like the other leagues. Going to end around mid of - end of July

New league is likely going to hit in July 26th or Aug 2nd unless for some delay reasons Necropolis lasts longer. hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 25, 2024, 2:44:00 PM
tyty
That's going to feel like a really loooonng time
"
mczap58 wrote:
How long does?

about
Can't end soon enough, I quit some time ago now. I just can't with this spread sheet crap.
"
Can't end soon enough, I quit some time ago now. I just can't with this spread sheet crap.

Understandable. When a league mechanic needs to be datamined to making use of it, it is utterly trash besides the power it enables.

From a gameplay point of view it is literally the worst. Imagine you are a Dev and 15 spread sheets later "Wow, this is it guys, the community will enjoy it"
"
Imagine you are a Dev and 15 spread sheets later "Wow, this is it guys, the community will enjoy it"

You're thinking of it from the wrong viewpoint. Think of it from the viewpoint of a "big MBA corporate decision maker" type who barely plays games anymore at all, if they ever did. Such folks are everywhere, including all over blizzard, ubisoft, EA, etc.

From their viewpoint this league is great. It maximizes the time the player needs to engage in the content, including using lots of time to scour third party resources, which is great since the company doesn't need to spend funds to develop/maintain those resources. Maybe during all that time investment they will become frustrated enough to spend more money on a solution you have conveniently provided to the problem you created, and convince their friends to buy the same things. Addiction is a powerful thing.

Nah man, this league makes perfect sense when you consider what modern POE has morphed into.

The antithesis to this league would be to have powerful rare items directly drop (with varying probability) from progressively challenging mapping and bossing content. But hey, that makes too much sense in an ARPG right? No, everything must be derived from spreadsheets and convoluted interfaces.
Last edited by mnieradko on Apr 26, 2024, 12:23:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info