Turbo charged Blight mobs

Hello there,

It seems like I'm getting turbo charged mobs from time to time in Blight. Waves start spawning; everything is fine, then they get a speed boost out of nowhere as if they got a speed shrine or something and blast towards the pump.

Usually they would attack me or my golem if we're on the path, but they also ignore this for some reason.

It's as if some mobs spawned that are immune to stun towers, but without showing stun tower immunity on the portals when the Blight started...

Now; this isn't caused by the speed mod, as I was running "Cannot be Stunned" and "Cannot be slowed below Base value" maps before, and this seemed to be a recurring theme... Some waves start out fine, then mobs start gathering around the portal and slingshot towards the Blight Pump.

I've been experiencing issues like this for the last few days. Obviously stun immune mobs wont get slowed, speed boosted mobs will be faster, but this is just weird stuff beyond that...

Ps. No; I'm not using the new Scarab that boosts the mobs in range of an empowering tower.
Just did 2 more maps, similar mods; quite a bunch of movement speed. 1st one was "normal" and nothing special happened, the 2nd one same issue again. Debug; 3,415,585,475

Also; doing /debug and pressing F8 gives a "screenshot" which is nothing but a blank image. :s

F8 image not working shown here:
https://i.imgur.com/qyRq3TM.png
Last edited by quiwye on Apr 25, 2024, 7:14:15 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 6:21:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info