Can this game be played casually?

Yes. You can also drive with your feet. Doesn't mean it is a good idea.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"Why do you ask questions because you already know the answers..."
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
datnatanboi wrote:
I am not just talking about finishing the campaign, I am talking about beating all pinnacle maybe even uber versions. Let's say a an hr or 2 a day.

Yes, you can. I spend a good amount of time playing, but still lag far behind the zoom crowd. Don't gauge your progress against that of the tier 0 crowd and you will enjoy the game more. At least that's my approach.

I've been playing POE for years and just got to 100 for the first time yesterday. This was in standard and with a week of dedicated easy mode maps I made it from 98 to 100.

Others will do this within days of starting a new league.

Manage your expectations, read everything you can on the mechanics of the playstyle you choose, and for all that is holy, never ever learn how to spell tee eff tee.

I poop, therefore I am.
What's wrong with TFT?

It helps you quickly buy items you need.
It helps you quickly sell items you need to dispose off.
Bulk buy/sell.
Carry services.
Trusted platform.
Mirror tier gear for those who can afford it.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
What's wrong with TFT?

Lot's of things are wrong with tft, especially with the ToS unfriendly actions of the 🤡's. lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 28, 2024, 4:14:14 AM
"
hasatt0 wrote:
What's wrong with TFT?

Bulk buy/sell.
Carry services.
Trusted platform.

TL;DR: Scams and heavy RMT.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
What's wrong with TFT?

Bulk buy/sell.
Carry services.
Trusted platform.

You know what's wrong with TFT. You just choose to ignore it because it, as 'most' people.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Scamming is part of the game and trading system implemented by GGG. Can't blame TFT for this. In reality, TFT is less 'scammy' than vanilla trade.

And RMT is just an excuse, no real evidence for this. Or it doesn't affect normal players.

Once again, what's wrong with TFT when it's a far superior trading platform.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
And RMT is just an excuse, no real evidence for this. Or it doesn't affect normal players.

Anyone that can rub more than two brain cells together can see how flawed that statement is.

Like saying "I know I am doing something I'm not supposed to, but since you can't prove I'm doing it, it's okay."
I poop, therefore I am.
Last edited by JunkHeadJoePC on Apr 28, 2024, 11:05:45 AM
"
hasatt0 wrote:

Like I said, you choose to ignore it. Which is fine, most people do. No one is blaming you for it. For the average user, TFT is a good 'tool'. But asking the question "what is wrong with it, as long as we ignore or normalize the bad parts?" looks pretty *******.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info