3 suffix fracuted bow with
+48% Fire resistance
+47% Cold resistance
+55 Dex

is it possible??

below is the youtube link i recorded

https://youtu.be/qA7ioinN-ig

Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 7:37:32 PM
Looks like a potential result to me even with the prefix boosting. I threw your numbers into a simulator and rounded up a few places to save the headache and hit multiple suffix or double res several times. It assumes a 1 in 76 chance to hit tri-elemental attack bow.

Prefix/suffix boosting a lot of times has the opposite effect in the graveyard calculators. From what I gathered from others, it's often times better to not use it and just increase the chance of the desired mods instead with these kinds of crafts. There is a reason it works countering of what is reads on the corpse, but my eyes gloss over whenever someone starts to explain the math behind it. I'm sure someone has an explanation somewhere if you want to find out for yourself.

Letting the calculator do it for me with reduced corpses, looks to be about 1 in 6 by boosting the 3 elements higher and res scarcer higher with a single attribute scarcer to help remove that odd. But more important, 0 prefix increase.
Prefix or suffix boosting goes against why ur buffing each affix ur looking for and making the others less likely. Dont know the odds of hitting three suffixes and 1 prefix, but tis easier to hit a tri ele bow without the fractures and without the prefixes and suffixes boosted. Boost each ele, have 6 affixes, block resists, buff crit and speed. Ive made 6 of these crafts, and have gotten something sellable everytime.
"
dizadru wrote:
but tis easier to hit a tri ele bow without the fractures and without the prefixes and suffixes boosted.

OP is likely to fracture triple prefix so they can essence spam until +2 arrows or something higher end. 1400+ dps with aps and crit are easy to make like you said. +2 proj is not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info