GGG - No Veiled Orb Drops, is there something wrong?

I've gotten 1 veiled orb drop in the last 10 catarina runs. Is this intended? It almost seems like if you phase catarina too fast she absolutely will not drop one.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 12:36:48 PM
lol
why u not talk about dead betrayal and catarina?

why only veil orb? so u get alot from non cata drop? aisl or vorici drop worth somth? or cata drop so good?

its all dead not just veil orb
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
AcidBath66 wrote:
I've gotten 1 veiled orb drop in the last 10 catarina runs. Is this intended? It almost seems like if you phase catarina too fast she absolutely will not drop one.

Silly question, but i'll ask because it's often not overly apparent.
What ilvl are you doing catarina on?
Whilst it doesn't specifically state anything before opening, once you're inside, is it lv83?
"Removal" of Aisling and moving it to a veiled orb that's gated behind insane levels of RNG was the stupidest decision ever.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I'm still seeing veiled orbs at around one in 6 Catarinas, so there hasn't been any change on my end.
I am 1/30 on veiled orbs in the league. I don't farm it anymore. Its a waste of time
I just did another one just to check. It was ilvl 84 actually. I had all 4 leaders ranked up to level 3, and I still didn't get one.

I swapped from betrayal. The amount of time i've spent trying to get veiled orbs just isn't worth it. They're up to 10.5 div on trade.

GGG - would you consider at least giving them a very slightly higher drop chance?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info