please give us mass beast release, or something

Hi GGG,
I have run yesterday 5 einhar beasts memories, and the game was deleting the fresh beasts I was capturing as my bestiary was full. A painful loss of time and money (all 5 memories). I thought the game will delete the old worthless beasts, not vivid vultures.
To solve this, I had to release 800+ red beasts one by one. Utterly tedious and annoying.

Please give us a way to deal with unwanted reds:
1. Capture them directly in orbs. That way we just vendor unwanted. EDIT: I have realized, that this would need some way to identify the yellows in the drops. I am not aware of any filtering that currently works.
2. Mass release from bestiary. A dialogue option with einhar, or a button in bestiary.
3. A beast recipe that uses all remaining (or 100 random) red beasts. Make it an epic battle for a unique or a divine.
4. A beast recipe that fuses 50, 100 or any amount of beasts into a chance for a better beast.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by sleepy_sammet on Apr 24, 2024, 6:01:00 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 7:50:17 AM
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Add a node to automatically put red beasts into the spheres and/or auto convert shit tier red beasts into random drops.
Do this and I will consider running this mechanic
I like your suggestion to convert worthless ones to random drops. I am not sure how that would work, as for example vivid vulture is just one of many vultures.

I guess the nodes would have to be super specific to be useful, but you would need a large amount of nodes.

+1
MAAAAAARTA
PLUS ONE!
It is a sad day indeed.
The epic battle idea is hilarious. I want it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info