jugg with militant faith timeless jewel help

Hi,

I switched to ambidextry strike on my jugg ( in HC Necropolis) and in Pob I have

phys max hit 12,000
Ele max hit 100,000
chaos max hit 29,000

Tought i would be near immortal, but when i tested it in white maps I almost died to hits ( thinking phys hits?)

Can an expert check my pob and tell me what i am doin wrong pls

Name of acct: camaron

Char name : kamaron

Ty
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 1:13:04 PM
Your armor doesnt apply to phys hits anymore so thats likely a part of it.

Your phys max hit doubles without transcendence.
Yah i know but thats why i have endurance charges, 8 endurance isnt enough?
In hardcore if thats your only source of phys mitigation it will get you killed sooner rather than later. 40% phys damage reduction isnt bad from a softcore perspective but thats really not great from a hardcore perspective.

All in just my humble opinion of course.

Yha 40% is very bad in HC, what can I do to increase it?
Im really not familiar with transcendence builds but I imagine trying to squeeze in as much phys taken as elemental will be your best bet since since your ele mitigation is so high.

Maybe someone a bit more familiar with builds like that can be of better help.
As far as I am aware, still getting to grips with my armour stacker (which is where i see Transendance being used), but Transendance makes all your armour affect elemental resistances, and leave you taking 100% phys damage from phys since you effectively have no armour to reduce phys damage.

So to counteract this you need to get physical damage from hits taken as X on your gear

Things like:
Taste of Hate
Watcher's Eyes
Chest Affix
Helm Affix
Lightning Coil
Dawnbreaker Shield

as some examples

You need to be able to hit 100% phys damage from hits taken as either fire/cold/lightning or chaos, as all physical attack will deal max damage..

Hope this helps you
Last edited by Lasaqus on Apr 23, 2024, 4:36:17 PM
Problem is my build is ambidexxtry strike with loreweave I can only put enchant on helm
Should your build be using Transendance ? Do you have a guide or something which advises that this is what too use or how did you come about trying to use it for your build ?

If it is a guide you are following can you post that ?

Otherwise if your gear cannot work with Transendance, unallocate the keystone passive or get a better timeless jewel that works for your build

Was copying a guy in poeninja, I finally saw my problem. He uses a helmet that has ( 15% warcry buff effect) without it my endurance charges give me way less phys reduction, problem is there r no helmets like that for sale in HC Necropolis

Which other jewel can i use to make my build tankier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info