Rage Quitting POE

RIPPY.....inconsistent enemy damage. My suggestion is to STOP messing with the campaign and leave POE1 alone for awhile. SEPARATE THE CAM-PAIN FROM THE LEAGUE MECHANIC
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 3:20:06 PM

"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Yeah the POB says it all dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What level is this character? Actually don't even tell me, I'm sure the answer would be disappointing.

OP is gone, but in case someone else could benefit from this information:

For a character to be even moderately well made, you want to have three hundred life per act by the end of that act. So if you expect to tank hits from Dominus, you need 900 life, et cetera. And that's still for like a serious glass cannon, I usually shoot for 400 which isn't remotely hard to do even on a league starter.

Anything below this is incredibly squishy and you should expect to get killed by almost everything you fail to mechanically dodge.

As for sustain that's even easier: run vitality. I don't care what class you are. I don't care if it's in your final build. I don't care if it's mentioned in the guide you're following. Just running vitality until you get to act 7 or 8 will make you unkillable to anything except telegraphed one shots... I don't even run a bleed flask anymore because vitality can outpace the bleeds act enemies can put on you.
Also can't tell me it's impossible to find rare gear in campaign when 1 corpse = 1 free rare item without fail. Inb4 Merveil? Make a Sapphire Ring. Inb4 Dominus? Topaz Ring. Need more life? Leather Belt. 1 Transmute to add a resistance and et voila, no problems.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I mean, glass canon or tank, under or over geared, stating that the damage is inconsistent is completely true. Yes it's easy enough to build so that you can soak anything, but just because players can do that, doesn't make the suggestion a bad one (there have been many leagues where I thought separating the mechanic from the campaign would've been a good way to go).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info