This game needs another movespeed unique.

Its really dumb how for gear mageblood still gatekeeps fast movement speed. There are hardly any sources for it, aside from a few niche things like queen of the forest evasion stacking. Buff 7 league step to be a T0 with like 100% movespeed, or make another item thats actually useful on a lot of builds.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 7:41:20 PM
"
Its really dumb how for gear mageblood still gatekeeps fast movement speed. There are hardly any sources for it, aside from a few niche things like queen of the forest evasion stacking. Buff 7 league step to be a T0 with like 100% movespeed, or make another item thats actually useful on a lot of builds.

we need the Boots of Blinding Speed from elder scrolls but you cant cheese the penalty.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

We don't need more T0s. I'd like to see a movespeed unique that isn't an overpriced chase item, but also is good for more than just speeding through acts.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Just add a baby version of mageblood which only allows to have your quicksilver flask up permanently
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Just add a baby version of mageblood which only allows to have your quicksilver flask up permanently

Now that's a cool idea. I like this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info