In-game Latency Spikes making game unplayable

Starting either last league or 2 leagues ago I started getting latency spikes of 1000-3000 ms. These generally happen every 5-10 seconds during larger fights with many enemies, but also sometimes even with just one enemy like a boss or just sitting in hideout.

I've tried reinstalling PoE, using ethernet vs wifi, changing settings in any combination I could find recommended on the forums, and various other troubleshooting steps (firewall issues, router issues, etc.) without success. I tried using the MTR tool and it didn't show anything conclusive, especially not on my end of the connection. I play a number of other online games (fps, rts, mmo) and none have any issues with lag/latency.

Is there any fixes that have worked for others? The game is basically unplayable with this amount of lag.

Specs
14700k, 4090, 32g DDR5, 300MB download/30MB up, Windows 11, installed on SSD
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 9:20:43 PM
I have the same issue, the first 2 weeks of the league were fine.
Now I cant even finish a Lab without it me hitting 10K+ MS in certain zones.
Its almost a gamble now if I get it or not, tried everything.
SAME PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!! need to hotfix it we want to play
same crap today, was fine and now its literally unplayable
please ggg?
same...
The worst thing is that in hideout all fine. But when you enter a map its start lag spiking hard.

10d MAP bricked by lag spikes what a game...
Purchased a VPN to try and see if that would fix it. Tried different connection spots all over the US and Canada. Nothing worked. Had to stop playing as any content past like tier 12 maps I'd constantly die during lag spikes. Boss fights or anything with even basic mechanics is unplayable. Really disappointing.
I have the same problem, also in some cities or maps it goes to 150 and in others it goes to 40 and in others it goes up to infinity, this didn't happen to me before, something is wrong in the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info