Feedback on the game

1 - T17 shouldn't be affected by the atlas. It should be a place to farm uber fragments and ilvl 84 delirium + ritual gear by using the map device to force those.

2 - Doing a map and having to deal with a full inventory of low value item pretty annoying. Thinking about currency/essences/scarabs/coffins/allflames. An auto stash/sort would be very nice.

3 - I feel like the options the scarabs bring to the table are very fun but dealing with them isn't. What if they were buyable from the vendor just like chisels? Could you guys use metrics to adjust the price on a daily basis based on their usage and their rarity?

4 - I really like when a league mechanic is giving a lot of basic currency so I can craft my own gear. I hate all of the new strategy farming for scarabs. Selling a big amount of small value items like essences/scarabs/maps isn't fun.

5 - Why do we even have to loot scroll of wisdom/portal scroll?

6 - Multiple atlas pages is a big win. Good job!

7 - Spamming 15+ people to get a single trade isn't fun.

8 - Singular Focus is really fun but it shouldn't block boss invitation maps. Synthesis/Elder/shaper maps and conqueror maps. I have been doing a bunch of maps and I never get to enjoy the boss fights. This isn't fun.

9 - The split between uber and regular boss is a good idea, I much prefer it this way.

10 - There is an option to choose between Maven/Eater/Searing progress and those maps are tradable. Ok, I understand some people like this, can you please add a keystone/way to progress toward all of them and make the map/fragment untradable?

I just want to fight bosses without buying the fragments/maps.

11 - The new atlas is much better now, but I still prefer how we kept fighting Sirius (with different levels of difficulty based on our watchstones) and you had to be able to kill him if you wanted his reward. The balance between map and boss killing was much better. I never sell any of the map/fragments that I find and I'm barely doing any boss fights. I'd rather see them more often, die doing them and learn than what we got right now.

12 - I never buy any rare gear, only bases/fractured bases and do the crafting myself. I was very hyped about this league and I ended up not doing it at all. It's way too complicated, I don't want to deal with excel sheets and a bunch of tools to simulate a way to get what i want. It feels like the original harvest with excel sheets to place seeds and pumps.

13 - Why are Orb of Binding even in the game? It would be nice to find a bunch of them during the campaign, but instead we end up finding them in maps when jeweller/fusing aren't a problem anymore. Please change the quest reward during the act to give a bunch of those so people can craft and actually get their links doing it.

14 - Why can't we apply Chance Orbs to rare and magic items? They would be much cooler, have a value and we could try to gamble to get our uniques.

15 - Original Sin is such a cool build enabling unique, I don't think it should be as rare. I really like how you have to do a no-hit run, but "The Original Scripture" should drop WAY WAY more often. The challenge should be doing the no hit run rather than finding the "invitation". Right now the invitation is selling for over a mirror.. I'll never be able to even attempt the challenge, where's the fun in that? I'd even prefer if it was a common drop and the item wasn't tradable. Make it so it's very easy to get in the challenge so everyone has to learn and practice to get it done.

Overall, i feel like doing bosses/uberboss and original sin no hit run are nice challenges but they aren't accessible enough. Id like to be able to constantly get in and fight them. Everyone would need to learn the fights and attempt to get it done rather than just sell them because the invitation itself represent hours of farming.
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 10:01:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info