Right now:
Div = 112c
Mirror = 480 divs

Past season:
MF mechanic - not uncommon 1 div/map

Last time i saw:
Div = 210c +-
Mirror = 900 divs

I know we have many others points here, but whats the best?

*poor english sry.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 4:26:53 AM
I fail to see any kind of point you are trying to make?

All that data shows is that divs and chaos were more common in 3.23. Uh...this is true of pretty much every league: divs are either more or less common, they are never exactly the same. This doesn't really say anything about the economy....

Ex: like you mentioned, last league it was NOT uncommon for maps to drop divs. So while it took more divs to purchase a mirror, the average player was also receiving more div drops. Proportionally, this could mean many different things: it is exactly the same as the current league, it is far WEAKER than the current league, or it is far STRONGER than the current league. These numbers alone don't answer any of that.

You want to talk about economy? You need to talk about WAY MORE than these two relatively meaningless numbers. What is the proportional value of typical chase uniques? What is the proportional value of build-enabling uniques? How many players are still engaging with the market? How many total players have x item?

Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2024, 7:57:57 PM
"
H0ruZ wrote:
This season:
Craft mechanic - no div total dependency

Right now:
Div = 112c
Mirror = 480 divs

Past season:
MF mechanic - not uncommon 1 div/map

Last time i saw:
Div = 210c +-
Mirror = 900 divs

I know we have many others points here, but whats the best?

*poor english sry.

Your numbers for affliction are wrong.
Div = 140c +-
Mirror = 1150 divs
RAW Div per map with MF: from 1-2 - 90
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 21, 2024, 8:03:36 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I fail to see any kind of point you are trying to make?

All that data shows is that divs and chaos were more common in 3.23. Uh...this is true of pretty much every league: divs are either more or less common, they are never exactly the same. This doesn't really say anything about the economy....

Ex: like you mentioned, last league it was NOT uncommon for maps to drop divs. So while it took more divs to purchase a mirror, the average player was also receiving more div drops. Proportionally, this could mean many different things: it is exactly the same as the current league, it is far WEAKER than the current league, or it is far STRONGER than the current league. These numbers alone don't answer any of that.

You want to talk about economy? You need to talk about WAY MORE than these two relatively meaningless numbers. What is the proportional value of typical chase uniques? What is the proportional value of build-enabling uniques? How many players are still engaging with the market? How many total players have x item?

Hello!
You're absolutely right, I just scratched the surface.
but even though I first bought a mirror in 3.23 (no-MF), I feel more comfortable playing it now.

In short, today, my very basic farm yields some chaos, sometimes div, and I can buy my items.

In the last league, my farm yielded more and I had to farm a lot more to buy something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info