Unholy Might - What, where, when?

Hello,

Need some help.

Actually I'm trying to build a Poison SRS. But, referring to the description, these spell convert the physical damage to fire! So I think, Unholy Might doesn't has effect on these!

Who are the minions benefit from Unholy Might? Zombies? Physical Specters only?

thnx
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 8:19:01 AM
I don’t know precisely how it works for minions, there might be some order of operations shenanigans, but my general understanding is that if you have more than 100% conversion between multiple different types, it just normalises the ratio between them back to 100%.

So if you have 100% physical to fire and 100% physical to chaos, that’s an even amount of each, so what you end up with is 50% physical to fire and 50% physical to chaos.

If you had 100% physical to fire, 100% physical to lightning and 50% physical to cold, that’s a ratio of 2:2:1, which would come out as 40% physical to fire, 40% physical to lightning and 20% physical to cold.

So my assumption is that raging spirits with unholy might deal half fire and half chaos damage.
After switching to Unholy Might, srs got stronger! I noticed this when clearing rare mobs. Or it's just a placebo effect! :D

Minions like Zombies or Carrion Golem I think benefit directly on UM, since they have physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info