TEB (The Eternal Brotherhood) Hardcore & Ruthless Guild

TEB (The Eternal Brotherhood) HARDCORE // RUTHLESS GUILD

-We are a hardcore focused guild that focuses primarily on whatever the current hardcore challenge league happens to be. Within hardcore we have SSF and Ruthless players. We have a few members who play softcore, but our focus is hardcore.

-We primarily speak English and most of our guild members are from North America, although we do allow Europeans to join

Current status: We will be active for the launch of the next league.

Here is a bit about us for anyone who is interested:

We are a hardcore mode oriented guild. We solely play whatever the newest hardcore league happens to be. We are good players but not pros, we play to have fun and try to be efficient but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Mostly age 30+ we are generally focused on doing end game content, making alts for fun, doing races on occasion, and helping each other with quick easy things like waypoints and boss kills. Most all of us have jobs and or families outside of POE so no 24/7 players or streamers, but many of us do still play quite a bit.

The guild has been around since the day guilds were added to the game. I started playing back in the summer of 2012 when the game was still in closed beta. We have a guild discord, and a guild stash and all that, and we currently have 110+ members, but I'll be working on recruiting us up to the guild member cap over the next year.

While we don't have mandatory requirements this is generally what we are looking for:

Willing to share with others in the guild - No one expects you to give away an expensive item but most things worth a couple chaos or less that a guildie your running with could use its good to share.

Help out - If you need a waypoint or a boss kill someone will usually help you out, you might have to wait a little but people are friendly and will help, and we ask that others be willing to do the same.

Attitude - while we do encourage helping and sharing no one likes an entitlement minded person, I offer help and I ask kindly for it and I don't believe anyone owes me anything and I appreciate others who have the same attitude :-)

Age - looking for players over age 18+ while there are some exceptions to this we are mostly an older group

socially minded - we use discord and while a lot of people play solo, its fun to chat, share build ideas, discuss mechanics of the game.

North America - we like Europeans and we even have a couple in the guild but for obvious reasons we are better suited for the North American players out there.

*While not required I'm always looking for people with an interest in any Religion/Paranormal Activity/Philosophy/Physics or some out there subject. I am a Christian and I enjoy socializing with other Christians who take showing the selfless love and kindness of Christ seriously, but I enjoy having philosophical conversations, be it about Christianity, Atheism, the New Age Movement, Physics, Sociology, whatever it may be, I enjoy people who have interesting thoughts to share and a measure of humility and consideration for others as they do it! But if all you care about is slaying zombies that is perfectly alright as well, just a little personal selfish plug here at the end!

If your interested just shoot me a private message either in game (My account is TEBird) or here on the main website if I am not currently logged in. I try to check my inbox every week. If you do message me, please pm me the name of one of your poe characters that I can invite to the guild if you are interested.

P.S. For the moderators, I hadn't updated this in many years, so just doing an update. The thread that is many years old can be delete
Looking for more guild members for races/4 month hc leagues, pm for info
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 4:14:03 AM
After I read your post I am interested to join your guild.

I play temp-hc leagues all the time and started playing poe since beta invitation.

I was the owner of one of the first romanian guilds in poe but transfered the ownership to a friend becouse most of the players were standard-focused players and went for the past 4 years in another romanian guild that is not that active anymore. So yes I am from Eu and I hope that is not an issue.

For more infos about me we can chat on discord anytime.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info