I'm wondering

I'm wondering if GGG can clearly state that all players have even RNG ODDs in game regardless Account age, Account balance, Recent purchases, Geo location, Nationality. Being popular streamer etc.

Haven't saw a single statement from them about this for the last 10 years or so.
Last edited by Emperor_home on Apr 20, 2024, 2:18:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 2:51:29 PM
"
Emperor_home wrote:
I'm wondering if GGG can clearly state that all players have even RNG ODDs in game regardless Account age, Account balance, Recent purchases, Geo location, Nationality. Being popular streamer etc.
Seriously? Are you for real now?
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Have you hear anything about that?
I know we all assume this, but did they state that at some point?
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Most people don't assume any of this. Most people just play the video game.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

may be you are right, but still?
I have not heard my goverm. saying that there are no vampires in my country either. Does that mean there are vampires in my country?
"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Have you hear anything about that?
Oh please. Don't be ridiculous.
"
Ulsarek wrote:

Oh please. Don't be ridiculous.

What you mean?
Ridiculous is to assume or believe something is true without asking if that is true...

For example, do you know how to play Monopoly(board game)?
68 percent of players haven't read rules and playing completely wrong, but they believe they know how to play that and telling new players their version of the rules ;)

Or have you read a Pokémon Mobile App ToS? Most of the player didn't but there is quite a few cases when ppl was jailed because they were catching Pokémons near the military objects and phone was collecting data and sending to DB, and by agreement you agree to send this data and taking all the responsibility for sharing it.

I can ague about this much more, but you got the point. Assume something and know for sure it's a bit different stories.
Last edited by Emperor_home on Apr 20, 2024, 2:56:32 PM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

Jungroan confirmed he has streamer client, thats how he got 30k+ harvest juice on one map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info