Improving Simulacrums

Hello,

As we all know the "hard" part of Simulacrum is doing the first 25 waves without throwing your character off the forest bridge. What I suggest is that you can add more simulacrums to your map device, and for each additional Simulacrum you remove the 5 lowest levels and add 1 to the top, with an extra boost for a full map device, so it would look like this:

1 sim: wave 1-30
2 sim: wave 6-31
3 sim: wave 11-32
4 sim: wave 16-33
5 sim: wave 26-35

Thanks for reading!
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 11:48:57 AM
You remove 9 levels at the fifth.
Or a keystone on the atlas that makes it start at wave 21. That's it, this is literally the only thing it does. Rewards, bosses etc. all the same.

You forgo wave 1-20 with all its rewards but your profit per hour is potentially higher, as you only farm high waves now.
Start at 21 is bit high. 1 passive would be like 50 div with that. I am not sure what direction they should go but it needs some rework.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Why not just cut down on the time to beat each wave? Spawn less monsters, drop more loot. Hell, you don't even need to drop more loot, just making it so you need to kill exponentially less monsters would do a lot to not make simulacrums feel like an unrewarding slog.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Apr 21, 2024, 11:49:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info