Couple of suggestions

Hey! I have a couple of suggestions to make the base game a little bit better, at least in my eyes, I may be wrong, or maybe people agree with me so here they are.

1. Getting a mechanics items from other mechanics.
What I mean by this is that I've been running Expedition and Legion this league, and I have a pretty good amount of oils, catalysts, essences, breach splinters, etc. I don't think that you should be able to get something of a mechanic if you don't interact at all with that mechanic. Hell I had oils before encountering Cassia in my maps. This would give a lot more value to those items and should be giving an importance to them in the atlas passive tree.

2. Scarabs.
We need a rework on the most common scarabs, just adding the mechanic is nothing compared to what the others do. They are just 3 to 1 fodder in hopes of getting something good.
Also the rearer ones, are quite a bit rare, and since you cannot upgrade tiers of scarabs anymore this makes them quite expensive in comparison to the rest of them.

3. T17s.
Drop rate is awful, mostly if you play SSF you are going to get one very 30+ maps.
And they are completely rippy, Ubers are way much easier than this maps.
It may be because the (bad) league mechanic is in the middle, but man I can't imagine the hardcore players suffering on them.

4. Unskippable league mechanics.
I think you've learned from this league that you should never make an unskippable league mechanic again. But if you didn't, YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE AN UNSKIPPABLE LEAGUE MECHANIC AGAIN.
The beauty of the game is playing the mechanics that you enjoy and being able to juice those mechanics in many ways, the fact that you are forced to do a mechanic that you maybe don't like make things way less enjoyable.

5. Crafting leagues.
You never nail them, just stop.
Happened to Synthesis, happened to Crucible, happened to Harvest, happened to this. Stop trying, it took way to long for Harvest to be decent as a mechanic and still is not perfect.
You should add ney crafting mechanics, not crafting leagues. They are bad.
Most people either ignore it or have to be with a spreadsheet of what to do. That is bad.

6. Actually fully playtest your league.
I think you don't playtest hard enough. I guess you approach playtest from a more casual ejoyer side instead of an abusive no lifer style. You should shift your mindset there, because there is going to be a lot of abusers playing the game, and they will always get advantage over the rest of the people.
Mostly because you need to do mid league nerfs and people hate them (Me included).

7. Stop the mid league nerfs.
Leagues are temporary, if something is broken one league, you can always nerf it for the next one.
You barely did any nerfs to Affliction and people loved that league, you already did more that 10 nerfs in this one and a lot of people hate it.
You either accept that you broken something and you fix it next time, of you don't touch it so you don't break it.
I say this mostly because you make your patches in the middle of the week and that affects the common denominator of players that are waiting for the weekend to play a bunch.

8. Performance is the most important stat.
You are completely overlooking the massive problems in performance this league, there is a ton. THIS should be what you fix, not some frogs being a little too op.

That is all for now.
Hope everyone has a great day, gbay.
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 7:04:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info