Suggestion for New League Content Incorporating Family Currencies and Corpse Mechanics

Dear Path of Exile Development Team,

I am writing to suggest an innovative league concept that could potentially enrich the gameplay experience for players. My idea revolves around a permanent item feature for corpses, allowing players to farm, bury, and trade them on maps. Here’s a more detailed breakdown:

1.Corpse Mechanics: Allow players to turn corpses into permanent items. These can be farmed from maps, stored, and then later sold or utilized. This could introduce a new dynamic to managing resources and planning gameplay strategy.

2.Family Currencies Mining: Introduce specific currencies for each family or group within the game. These currencies can be mined directly from maps, providing a fresh resource that players must manage.

3.Burial Grounds and Soul Battles: Players can use collected family currencies to activate burial sites. Upon activation, souls from the buried corpses would emerge, initiating a battle. Winning these battles would reveal a ‘Soul Altar’, where players can enchant items with NPC assistance, enhancing their attributes significantly.

4.Increasing Engagement through Gauges: Connect more corpses to increase the consumption of the gauge, adding a strategic layer to resource management.

5.Unique Monster Encounters: When a threshold of family currency expenditure is reached, a unique monster related to that family appears, dropping season-specific items.

This concept could provide a robust new system that encourages strategic planning, resource management, and player engagement through unique mechanics tied to the lore of the game.

I hope you find this proposal interesting and worth considering for future league developments. I believe it could add depth and new challenges that would excite the Path of Exile community.

Thank you for considering my suggestions. I am looking forward to seeing how the game continues to evolve and challenge its players.

Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 8:59:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info