40/40 Feedback

A bit delayed, because I had to give it some time, mostly because of scarab changes.

league stuff:
- monster mods on zone/map feels nice, bring a little bit of difficulty, and possibilities to either focus on getting more corpses, or more loot, or weaker enemies. Either use allflame, or upgrade tier of mod/pack size - this is nice way to influence map mobs. There is more to it than it seems at first.
- necropolis crafting is absolutely bonkers, influenced items with multiple fractured mods! Its so easy to create absolutely OP items. Early in the league I made for example
with necropolis, and this is like nothing compared to other crafts. Feels fun for a league but it is waaay to powerful to go core. I'm not sure what is stronger, old harvest or this.
- I'm not convinced about putting league mechanic on atlas tree. I would rather always have current league mechanics with their all potential without the need of speccing it on the tree.

3.24 changes
- I LOVE T17. It is best thing that happened to PoE for a very, very long time. I'd like it to be solo only content, without any further nerfs.
- scarab change is something I'm not sure what to think about. For sure it simplify things by a lot, but there is so many scarabs and so many drop in maps it feels weird, a bit too much loot. I miss old sextant on maps, with sextant blocking strategy from elder/shaper times. Overall I think this can be a healthy change, mostly for bulk trade perspective and some interactions shenanigans.

Make T17 solo only.
Decent league after horrible Affliction.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 9:12:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info