POE the eyes of a beginner

Hello everyone!
I started playing this wonderful game not so long ago , namely from the 3.22 league . When I started to immerse and understand the game, my brain just exploded, it was a ton of information, Especially when I immersed myself in the game in the interior of the game "craft" is a separate world and just a kind of art, a lot of possibilities and variability, which is so captivating and intriguing (after a month of parsing and shelving information, I started crafting the first good things (as it seemed to me at that moment, and it was only after a while that I realized what kind of kringe I was doing))) There are a lot of video guides on the Internet on how to make a particular item, there are also a lot of tools that help you understand how and what to do (so my advice is to first study the database, see what items are really good, get rid of templates and then you look at crafting from the other side) If you evaluate the crafting in the game, then it's definitely 10/10 yes, you heard right, all this randomness is beautiful because when you have There's no limit to your dopamine. But there is one thing that is very wildly annoying and requires an automation process (trade) sometimes you spend a lot of time on the purchase ( I estimate this aspect at 7+/10 since I understand that it is very difficult to implement such an in-game auction, there are too many data and variations ) And the site itself is very convenient and functional 10/10. The game difficulty is high (because if you don't know how to build a build, you just won't be able to play this game (but if you simplify it, it will be a different game), so the game mechanics are 10/10. Technical support 10/10 . The review was compiled with 1 year of gaming experience (a World of Warcraft player with 13 years of experience)
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 3:47:03 PM
"
jerwar24 wrote:
Technical support 10/10

they have a technical support?
i am struggling with low fps and they said they cant provide any technical support lol xD
then i tried the game at a friends home with a highend pc
and it was the same problem. so i can exclude my pc being the problem
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info