Website Issue-White screen

Hello,

A couple days ago the POE website for some random issue is now not loading properly, i get a white screen with blue HTML links to the different pages. No graphics, makes it almost impossible to use the trade site.

I have unplugged my modem and changed to a different modem, still same issue.

I have also tried with Chrome, Edge and Mozilla, all have same issue.

I cant upload an image to share, hopefully someone can help me figure this out.

Thank you
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 10:33:32 AM
Having same issue
Same I have even tried clearing cache and updating but I can only load the website on Firefox.
having the same issue, current workaround is to use a vpn.
I will also say I have the exact same issue and I looked it up and found almost nothing online but yes, the current solution is a vpn and if you are looking for a free vpn to use I just downloaded Proton vpn and it works great. worked for me on both edge and chrome.
i also have the same issue not sure what caused it. everything was working fine the night before. woke up the next day and it would just load a white screen for trade and for this site it was just blue HTML links. i tried other poe related websites none of those worked either even the in game store wouldnt load anything. just said it was unavailable try again later. but tried the vpn and that worked but im sitting around 100 ping so i would really like this to be a temporary solution. i also tried clearing cache and reseting browser and using a different browser even tried using the steam browser. i restarted router a few times as well. tried to do things on my phone but if i was connected to wifi it would just do the same thing worked fine using data on my phone. i tried using another phone it did the same thing connected to wifi. we have another pc in the house so i tired that and it worked just fine so idk its very confusing. might be an ip thing but still not sure
Last edited by MiseryDash on Apr 18, 2024, 9:42:35 PM
Still a problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info