Introducing 100+ scarabs and 70+ Allflame Embers

Get me out of this misery bro. Im really hoping next patch they cull half the scarabs and either put it on the atlas tree or honestly, remove it from the game. Its too much. The scarab stashtab looks so aesthetically unpleasing and cluttered where I actually have to use the search bar for a scarab - like... what. Doesnt help that all the icons are so small.

Prior to this patch I would leave a map with like a column or two of currency/maps/essences or if Im bored I will grab some 6 sockets but I am leaving each map with 3-5 columns worth of currency/scarabs/maps. Its insane - in a bad way because I still have to click each individually into the stash. Hopefully I can reach 34/38 soon so I can nope out.

TLDR: Too many Scarabs and Allflames.
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 4:00:23 PM
Alflames are part of Nekropolis. They will be gone next league
ALso they plan to add even more scarabs, not cull them.
they should cull them though its an extremely messy system right now, if anything they can just cut, buff or amalgamate all the low usage ones and it'd tidy the list up nicely (i'm sure they have the usage statistics)
The least used ones wont be the ones you think. THose would probably be the diviners one that cost so much that barely anyone can afford them. The cheaper the scarab the more it is used bercause there is A LOT of "casuals" who are afraid to spend more than 10c per map so the 1c scarabs are great for them.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 15, 2024, 6:21:49 AM
Omens, Locks Wisps and Tattoos werent part of the league but its somehow in the game. Allflames will probably have the same fate as those above.

Also forgot to mention the amount of Corpses picking up also in the OP.

If they add more scarabs I will be shocked.

I was a Kalandra patch enjoyer, Expedition patch enjoyer, Archnemesis monsters mess me up enjoyer and Pre-Nerf Betrayal Intervention rekking me enjoyer and this Necrapolis patch is so bad. I honestly cant believe how bad it really is. Its crazy.
Last edited by moerutora on Apr 16, 2024, 10:34:28 PM
Allow us to corrupt them with the risk of adverse mods and possibility for positive added mods.

That would add some interest to the less desirable scarabs.
I poop, therefore I am.
"
moerutora wrote:
Omens, Locks Wisps and Tattoos werent part of the league but its somehow in the game. Allflames will probably have the same fate as those above.

If they will keep this screen before entering map/zone I am pretty sure it's my last league. I highly doubt it.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
moerutora wrote:

And how do you want to use Alflames w/o Nekropolis mechanic that allows you to see the window with monsters and mods before each map? Unless they would just make them work like "another scarab" which would be stupid.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
moerutora wrote:

And how do you want to use Alflames w/o Nekropolis mechanic that allows you to see the window with monsters and mods before each map? Unless they would just make them work like "another scarab" which would be stupid.

Thats what Im expecting. Could be an atlas keystone where it adds the necropolis mechanic which also drop allflame embers which halves the amount of scarabs dropping or something. It really looks like this league mechanic will go core in some fashion.
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
moerutora wrote:

If they will keep this screen before entering map/zone I am pretty sure it's my last league. I highly doubt it.

It's part of Necropolis so highly doubt it will remain in the game.

I personally rarely interact with corpses and/or craft using the league mechanic. This is my 4th league and so far my least favourite in terms of league mechanic (I strongly dislike this being forced and having to shuffle on each and every map).

I would take scarabs over sextants any day of the week. Allflames are....fine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info