Distilled Fungus Bugged

Blight bosses in maps not always dropping anointed jewelry (regular maps not Blighted maps). I even anointed some crap ring and went back in the maps to drop it; it shows up on filter they just aren't dropping.

"Blight encounters in your maps contain up to 1 additional Blight Boss"
"Blight Bosses in your maps drop an additional anointed jewelry item"

Evidently, they do not. I have seen other posts about this but saw no GGG responses and could not find it on the known issues page. So I thought I'd make a new post.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 4:43:53 PM
Bug reference number: 3,125,616,154

I've been noticing the same issue, so I started recording my Blight encounters to see what's going on. In the following video, you can see the boss for the third portal never spawns, which would explain fewer anointed jewellery items dropping than expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_E9aL29u0

It looks like there's a lot of monsters stacking up on the third portal. Maybe it fails to spawn new monsters if there's too many in such a small area?

This filter is used at the end of the video to check the anointed jewellery drops. It hides everything except amulets and rings, and highlights any that have enchantments.

Spoiler

# The contents after each "Show" block should be indented, but the forums seems to be eating them.

Show
AnyEnchantment True
Corrupted False
Rarity Normal Magic Rare Unique
Class "Amulets" "Rings"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 240 190 255
SetBorderColor 0 240 190 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255
PlayAlertSound 3 300
PlayEffect Blue
MinimapIcon 1 Blue Diamond

Show
Class "Ring" "Amulet"
Rarity Normal Magic Rare Unique

Hide

This was a Tier 16 Waste Pool map with Harvest from the map device and these scarabs:
- 1x Blight Scarab of Blooming
- 1x Blight Scarab of Oils
- 2x Blight Scarab of Bounty

I was also using this Atlas passive tree.
Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
Here's a video with a few more examples of one or more bosses not spawning. I don't plan on recording any more. I want to play the game. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpp1ECAmoas

Time - Bug Ref - Portal(s) that did not spawn a boss
00:00 - 1,017,307,342 - 3
02:14 - 2,749,474,290 - 4
03:55 - 3,192,438,319 - 2
05:34 - 550,902,724 - 1
07:18 - 1,444,535,251 - 1 and 2
_________________________________________________________________________________

Feels bad using the more expensive Blight Scarab of Blooming when one or more bosses don't spawn. Especially in Waste Pool where there's a higher probability of getting a small number of portals. Although, I have noticed some times a single portal spawns multiple bosses. For example, quite a few spawned from a single portal at 03:12. At least those make up for bugged encounters.
Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
Can confirm. Still bugged.
Edit: It does seem to be working better!
Last edited by Bagslapadin on Apr 24, 2024, 5:38:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info