EU Server issues. Will it be fixed this league?

Why suddenly game disconnects and all my portals are gone? Happened to me like 20 times last week. What the hell is happening? Some of that maps are 5d+ invesment in it, this is getting Really annoying, and its only happening in t17 maps
Last edited by olivera1302 on Apr 13, 2024, 6:08:25 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 5:10:58 PM
There is a thread goin from affliction about servers issues KEKW // Their servers can't support the game ... dont expect anything soon ...
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Absolutely no issues here. It is probably your routing to the servers. Run a traceroute and see if your traffic goes through a Telia or Twelve99 node.
Haivng zero issues connecting from Amsterdam or Frankfurt.

Usually when the issue gets analysed it turns out its some shitty provider like Telekom or Vodafone that routes over telia with massive delays and packet losses which leads to disconnects in all kind of applications.

My recommendation for everyone interesting in fixing the personal situation get a VPN it will route differently or live with the disconnects since most people are not willing to switch the ISP.
Last edited by zzang on Apr 13, 2024, 3:00:45 PM
"
zzang wrote:

Usually when the issue gets analysed it turns out its some shitty provider like Telekom or Vodafone that routes over telia with massive delays and packet losses which leads to disconnects in all kind of applications.

My recommendation for everyone interesting in fixing the personal situation get a VPN it will route differently or live with the disconnects since most people are not willing to switch the ISP.
This.

I am from Germany and Telekom is my only option where I live. It is an optical fiber connection with decent speeds but some games suffer heavily from bad routing. Has been like that for years. Getting a good VPN was a gamechanger.
"
zzang wrote:

Sadly, when it comes to doing anything about fixing the game play experience a lot of players would just rather cry on the forums and expect fixes for things GGG can't fix.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
if the problem related to my connection, how the portals are closed when i log back in after 30 seconds? I'm not having any disconnect issues on other games with EU servers like Wow,Lol..etc. And its only happening in t17 Maps.
Last edited by olivera1302 on Apr 13, 2024, 6:08:08 PM
Such crap as during Affliction.
My techn. quality internet is 100 % Ok, I have problems only with PoE -mass dropping of latency time -from 40 to 50 -60 K ms.
It's horrible and still not improve.
Little example - my bro- in -law had same problems - another internet provider- same shit,so pls, don't defend a GGG and talk that it's an "our " problem.
GGG, fix this .

im losing a t17 map like every 3-4 map i do. im losing my mind on this..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info