T17 maps and 5th map slot

Little about me, i do not play thousand of hours / league, i try to do everything on the league by myself, just buy few items on trading. But usually play solo.

Before this league i could get all void stones on the end of first week... and on the end of 2nd week i could get all timeless stuff to get my 5 map slot. now it took 2 weeks just for the void stones, so im progressing slower.

Tried a few t17 maps, but i can manage the map, but the boss is literally unkillable, and im playing totems, just get 1 shot by everything, and it is really hard to avoid stuff (60k armour 78 all ress, 100% spell supp).

I dont feel like a casual POE player will ever be able to get all 5 map slots, unless it pays for killing service. or im just bad at the game.

So my feedback is literally, change the way you can unlock 5th map slot or put multiple ways to get it. do not gate this advancement on a super ultra uber content. Even uber maeven is easier than t17 maps.
Last bumped on May 2, 2024, 1:07:12 PM
to be honest I didn't even loot one T17 map in SSF, so I CAN'T EVEN TRY !!!!

I've looted tons of synthesis maps (useless because I already witnessed all of them them with the maven), of conquerors maps (nice to farm awakened gems so, I won't complain for them) , or guardians maps (I didn't do the uber elder yet, so I wan't to loot them) , but still 0 T17 maps.

GGG must put back the 4ways to unlock the fifth slot. I really don't understand why they removed it !
I hate doing bosses in PoE (I globally hate their design), I do them once most of the time to unlock some favoured maps.
I DON'T WANT TO DO UBERS !!! I just want to do my maps ! with 4 scarabs !!! as I did before 3.24

Is that complicated to understand ?
"
Lyonnel wrote:

GGG must put back the 4ways to unlock the fifth slot. I really don't understand why they removed it !

Cause it's out of touch with how weak 4 way is compared to what you get in power out of the extra slot. even t17 maps are quite a joke with the power creep in the current state of the game.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 19, 2024, 1:52:03 PM
t17 is just for people who abused weak points in start of league, before patches. People who played in partyes or with specific builds.
with 20 + mirrors on their accounts now. And this league is only for them, they can farm t17 now ez.
Probably less then 100 people overall on necropolis. And you can`t blame them.

Rest of people just watching streams how some of them farm and enjoying game, instead of playing by themselves.
Its no way you will farm same amount of currency after all patches done. WIth your xxx avg divine builds against mirror builds.

____
HeadHunter price drop to 5 divine is a joke of all time says it all.
____

Have also only 4slots open. At least 25% less farm potential. Tryed like 5 times to do something on t17, even my items arent cheap have full resists supress etc. Not even close to complete.

And i dont want pay someone to kill t17 boss for me, to open 5th slot. Then gameplay will have no sense to play at all.

And i am not sure that people can afford to spend so much time to build up for these maps in this league. Those who doesnt copy paste builds , who doesnt spend 10+ hours a day in game have 0 chance to run it fully.
__
It is how it is. Probably people on standard league, where you have all resources to play t17 are happyer then people on necropolis.

"
TickTockGod wrote:
t17 is just for people who abused weak points in start of league, before patches. People who played in partyes or with specific builds.
with 20 + mirrors on their accounts now. And this league is only for them, they can farm t17 now ez.
Probably less then 100 people overall on necropolis. And you can`t blame them.

Rest of people just watching streams how some of them farm and enjoying game, instead of playing by themselves.
Its no way you will farm same amount of currency after all patches done. WIth your xxx avg divine builds against mirror builds.

____
HeadHunter price drop to 5 divine is a joke of all time says it all.
____

Have also only 4slots open. At least 25% less farm potential. Tryed like 5 times to do something on t17, even my items arent cheap have full resists supress etc. Not even close to complete.

And i dont want pay someone to kill t17 boss for me, to open 5th slot. Then gameplay will have no sense to play at all.

And i am not sure that people can afford to spend so much time to build up for these maps in this league. Those who doesnt copy paste builds , who doesnt spend 10+ hours a day in game have 0 chance to run it fully.
__
It is how it is. Probably people on standard league, where you have all resources to play t17 are happyer then people on necropolis.

I didn't abuse anything it's a YOU issue.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

[/quote]

I didn't abuse anything it's a YOU issue.[/quote]

Don`t know who you are and don`t want to now, just another troll in my opinion.
_

Anarchy and slightly barrels abuse was a thing for some builds and players.
These people now dictate the market price for all divination cards items . Including HH
Alts

you name what...

That why it so cheap.

It`s a chain reaction
_
Have nothing against t17 being powerful maps, that how they suppose to be. If there were no mistakes in balance at start of league.
_
Lets be honest 99% of items are just below the price horribly, bows, breachstones, unieks etc. you name what.

How tf people with such economy can sell anything for good price to build up fast- for t17 there is no way. With 4slots.It will take monthes.That why ~50% of people dropped league.
_

"
TickTockGod wrote:

I didn't do: barrels, shaper-touched, map burning, meatsacks, curation, carries, groupplay, profit crafting, flipping, MFing or anything else that would be even remotely considered abusable by this entirely stupid community.

I farmed and crafted my entire gear doing guardian+invitation boss rushing and 80% deli+beyond+harbi+red altars during the first two weeks.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
TickTockGod wrote:

I didn't do: barrels, shaper-touched, map burning, meatsacks, curation, carries, groupplay, profit crafting, flipping, MFing or anything else that would be even remotely considered abusable by this entirely stupid community.

I farmed and crafted my entire gear doing guardian+invitation boss rushing and 80% deli+beyond+harbi+red altars during the first two weeks.

I wonder how he thinks us HCSSF players are doing them lmao.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I wonder how he thinks us HCSSF players are doing them lmao.

Game shark obviously.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
TickTockGod wrote:

And what it suppose to mean?

That your build luckily for you counter most of mods?

That you good at game?

Or you have better hands then rest of people?
_
Or not every one run this game for like multiple years or something?

Or not every one can spend 10 hours a day or more to play game ?
_
Some people do their own builds , experimenting , not doing copy pasta builds, and aren`t running same oiled railway every league.
_

And some people probably farmed more currency then you did and still struggle.
_

Is this forum reply to show off ?
Like you all suck and i am pro.
You doing all wrong , and i am doing all right?
_

I feel like its a waste of time talking here. Yea and i am not creator of main post. I am just going along with what dude said about 5th slot.

_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info