Can´t login to my account on website

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me with my current problem? Few days ago i´ve cleared my browser history using CCleaner. After that i have problems with login to pathofexile.com/…gin by using steam login option -> because of that i can´t trade (i created second account just for trade and for this post).

What have i done:
- cleared cache for PoE website
- cleared cache for whole browser
- update browser
- tried different browsers

I am mostly using Opera, currently in version 109.0.5097.38. I´ve tried also Edge version 123.0.2420.81. As latest i´ve also tried Chrome in version 123.0.6312.106.

Steam account: [Removed by Support]

PoE account: [Removed by Support]
PoE current character: [Removed by Support]

I am still getting same error: "Your Steam account isn't associated with a Path of Exile account."

But when i try to login to game (using steam account, i´ve never registered email i think), i am able to get into game and i play normaly.

Thanks.

BR,

Pavel
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Apr 12, 2024, 4:37:17 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 6:42:52 AM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
Hello Shaun,

I already did before few days, but in that time there wasn´t email Technical Support.
I am resending the email back to support@grindinggear.com.

Thanks.

Pavel
Everything is OK now...i am just an idiot :-) Somehow i used different steam account (which i event didn´t know i own...).

Thanks Shaun for you patience :-)

BR,

Pavel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info