Grand heist divination reward chests

Xbox one series x. I am running grand heists and have opened 14 divination reward room chests and haven't gotten 1 divination card to drop. Stacked decks are dropping. I have pressed the left stick which shows all the loot dropped so its not the item filter. I use NS 1 Regular for my filter. I play alone but this is standard trade league. Will keep trying and see if anything changes.

Last bumped on Apr 11, 2024, 1:20:50 PM
This was in the patch notes for 3.24:

"
Sources of Divination Cards drops from League content such as Legion, Blight, Delirium, Heist, Ritual, Expedition and Delve now instead drop Stacked Decks.

There were quite a few divination card related changes this league.
Thank you

Yep that is the annoing part, its saying insteed dopp stack deck, but heist chest got nerfed foem 3-8 stack deck to 2-4 stack deck and got nothing for the removed normal cards... Where is the insteed decks??
"
Ayrlin wrote:
Yep that is the annoing part, its saying insteed dopp stack deck, but heist chest got nerfed foem 3-8 stack deck to 2-4 stack deck and got nothing for the removed normal cards... Where is the insteed decks??

There was another section in the patch notes about reducing the overall drops of stacked decks in all content. In theory each one should be worth more now that they're rarer, but the economy is kinda weird with all the allflame stuff and whatnot, so it's very hard to say what the long term impact will be.
Yep, right now even cheaper than before.. 1-2 c each
Tell me u think its worth to waste your time to poen doors and boxes in heist for fix 4 c ?
And i dont even talk about reveil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info