Cross contamination - Defeat Unique Map boss that is possessed while in a ritual

Cross contamination - Defeat Unique Map boss that is possessed while in a ritual

I've defeated 3 times bosses possessed while in a Ritual.

1x (I've brought once a tormented spirit to the boss)
1x(I've added tormented spirit to the map as well)

1x This time I've tried with the line on the map...

Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 4:38:37 AM
https://ibb.co/yYcXPyN
I think it needs Haunted Ritual - Tormented Spirits haunt the Ritual.
Also tried it, rolled dunes with a possesed Boss and brought him to the Ritual. Tried 2 times, a normal one that resumons him unpossed, then tried a loaded Ritual and lured him into that. Both ways dont Work.
After giving up on this challenge when i saw this post, i just randomly got it just now, so I thought I'd share. I got it from doing Niko's Memory Line where rares and uniques are possessed. I got it on the Temple Map. You just have to hope you get the Ritual enounter along with it. A ritual altar is right on the boss, and once you kill it, start the encounter and the boss will still be possessed aswell.

PS: The ritual can have any modifier, doesn't need to be haunted. I triple-checked.

Hope your ritual RNG is on ur side, Good luck guys
Confirm, im roll "Unique boss are Possed" mod on map, and kill it in Ritual - challenge not counted.

It's funny how I was in the middle of defeating a boss during a ritual, and the possessed witch managed to intervene. Surprisingly, the challenge still counted. However, I believe there might be a glitch involved in completing this task, which should be addressed by the developers.

can report this works! Had issues before and fished for ritual in this memory. Got it on my second map. Atlas tree does not affect it so just keep checking if u get a ritual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info