Question to GGG

When u Start "ask" the "Community" what we Like or What we wanna play or what changes POE need? it Looks like your "staff" try to create a New Game wich doesnt focus on the playerbase wich plays your Leagues... your Focus is always on "Nerfs" on Metas and unplayable Systems where you have 2 try to Play Hit and Run or EldenRing shiet....

more Focus On Community more questions to us more surveys

PS Last League was a benefit for Everyone makes fun let us play 2-3 Months with fun and at the End we were happy to play a Privat League cause The Mechanic wasnt shiet like this one...

more Focus on More Endgame Like new level Caps no Caps for Stats Balanced Life/Energy Shield so we can fell OverPowerd Again while Playing POE not PathOfEldenRing
Twitch.tv/jap4l
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 7:02:18 AM
Why was last league so good in your eyes? Because it let you bath in currency, and you could afford whatever you wanted. Fair enough. But what made it so fun for many, was that it was crazier than anything else we've had before. Is it possible for every single league to be crazier than the last? Should they just give us power creep after power creep and forget every challenge in the game?

I absolutley do not feel like I'm playing Path of Elden ring, and there are plenty of builds out there that can make you feel "overpowered". The difference here, is that a normal player can't probably "get there" in a few days, like last league.

The current crafting system gives you the opportunity to make some crazy "perfect" gear if you want to.

I'm not the biggest fan of Necropolis League, but it's alright. What I am a fan of, is that leagues are different from eachother - and this league really changed a lot of things around, which I like. Every league can't be a winner in everyone's eyes. And you know what? That's OK.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Affliction may have been fun because of all of that juicy loot (which I didn't bother with, not being a loot-is-valuable-I-must-get-it-now type of person. I don't care about HH or MB).

Now we get another totally different league which is also fun to play, despite the usual whingers, moaners and groaners. That fresh start every 3 or so months is good. Unless you want to play only in Standard.

I have been playing since December 2015, and have never skipped a league and have played almost every day, even if just for an hour.

I play to have fun. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a game.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I dont feel like interacting with a spreadsheet for grave crafting on my videogame time, so im just selling everything for a lot of effing currency, im pretty happy even tho i dont like the league. Adapt or wait for the next one.
IGN: Ziggro
"
nikemo11 wrote:
more Focus On Community more questions to us more surveys

No thanks, player suggestions are mostly a terrible idea, though some are good.

Game has always been presented as what GGG want to do and if you like it great.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 9, 2024, 3:28:27 PM
"
nikemo11 wrote:
When u Start "ask" the "Community" what we Like or What we wanna play or what changes POE need?

They already asked community and community already answered:

"
nikemo11 wrote:
PS Last League was a benefit for Everyone makes fun

Speak for yourself. Last league was complete garbage noobfest with ultra low difficulty level for braindead users and abusive wisps + abyss or wisps + loot goblin stupidity. It even managed to ruin the Ruthless and Gauntlet (so called "Oasis"). I am very happy GGG finally fixed it.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 9, 2024, 5:02:22 PM
nice that ppl show me last league "loot" or now player base fact is avg player now 36k last league 60k maybe 20k more ppl who start the game but still not playing thats the point and u always forget the problem with scammers and gold sellers they took a loot space from this statistics without knowing how many of "players" gold traders. its not about this league isnt rewarding with high investment and managuard tanky builds u can run like last league and drop "more" then MF ob Whisps.... but thats not the point. the point is poe starts to be a game where u can build anything be strong clear fast etc. now u play crap builds meta builds got nerfed by animation from nearly ea monster, its a think for poe2 and nP if ppl like this system but as a poe veteran its bored me to see that poe 1 is turning into poe 2 system. u guys are always talks about easy currency... cause last league was insane for avr. players we all knew how to make currency nvm wich league we are playing.

THE POINT IS STILL THAT WHEN WE can play all build "Balanced" when GGG removes there Trash CAPS when POE will be POE again where u can Feel Over Powered while Playing Months not being Crap and ea monster Kills u by Oneshot.

its just we have a Skill Tree wich is used by ALL chars. and they wanna understand that if u change anything it have much more consequenzes to other chars and builds. balanced is something else nerfing its like C.W. Says few league ago we dont wanna that People Play always the Same Build. but if u Put only Metas People will Only Play SAME builds. more focus on all Spells and Skills.

Twitch.tv/jap4l
what a Joke

under 30k players ;) 1 month
Twitch.tv/jap4l
lol, playing an enjoying Elden Ring right now (on NG3).

It's more than just the combat.

I can stand around for hours looking at the beautiful scenery and all the amazing places I've visited (or going to visit) from afar.
"
nikemo11 wrote:
what a Joke

under 30k players ;) 1 month

30k? Where do you get that number from? + the 40% from Standalone on top
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info