Disconnected: Lost map and divines

I was running a nicely juiced map just now, and a few divine orbs dropped (yeah!), but ~3 minutes later I got disconnected, and when logging back in my inventory was empty, the map was closed, and missing from my stash as well.

What happened here? It does not seem to be a normal rollback, otherwise the map would still be there.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 11:49:53 AM
What do you mean "nicely juiced map"? Looking at your character you probably ran a tier 10?
"Nicely" for the point I am at, obviously nothing compared to endgame type of juicing. Either way I did not want to ask back for what was lost so the details don't matter that much. I was more interested in knowing what is going on there, and if I maybe should take a break for a few days until they fix it?

I can't stand the feeling of loosing something I've already gotten, and I wanted to know if this is a one-off, or something systemic right now.
It is likely a one-off. It happens from time to time, there is no way to predict it. Sometimes you don't lose the loot you get, just the map portals. Other times everything is sent back a minute or so. Taking a break won't help much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info