Rogue exiles not possessed

Rogue exiles that come from Necropolis Accompanied by a rogue exile are not possessed as they should according to the atlas tree node taken. All usual exiles and bodyguards spawned in maps are possessed correctly. Haven't tried yet, but I guess adding exiles from allflame would have the same not-possessing problem.

TY
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 7:17:36 PM
Confirm, adding exiles by allflame are not possessed
I am experiencing this issue as well. Does not appear that any Rogue Exile atlas mods apply to Allflames OR Devoted modifiers. Very unfortunate.

Could we get a confirmation if this is a bug or intended? I would very much appreciate that!
"
AAADrummer wrote:
Could we get a confirmation if this is a bug or intended? I would very much appreciate that!

I am going with intended as all of the accompanied by and ember nodes I've tested so far seemed to be unaffected by passives with only some partial overlap with scarabs. Bosses did not drop maps, harbies were not enhanced, exiles not ghosted or gigantic, etc.

If you could enhance them and then do the strongbox strats to replicate them.. there are some really absurd combinations that I assume GGG would rather avoid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info