Determination socketed and active despite not meeting the strength requirement for the gem

I currently have the Determination aura gem socketed in my helmet and active on my character, despite not meeting the strength requirement for the gem

Not sure how it happened. Very recently before recognizing the issue, I think I unspec'd the "Might" notable passive skill which was needed but did not receive any prompt that I was not meeting the strength requirements of anything equipped. I unspec'd "Agility" at the same time though and did receive the prompt/had gear disabled accordingly due to not meeting the dex requirement for Temporal Chains and Desecrate.

Initially noticed when I reached enough gem xp to level up determination again, and saw the current str requirement in red when hovering the level up prompt.

Edit/Update: This persisted after death. I was able to reactivate just fine. Also persisted after a logout, and attaining the strength requirement again and then going back under

Bug report reference number 2,083,153,849
Last edited by crzyfish on Apr 7, 2024, 12:32:27 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 12:33:13 AM
Your amulet provides reduced attribute requirements for items and gems. This is a global mod so it can't reflect new requirements on stuff it affects.
Thanks that helps to clear it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info