Incursion Scarab of Timelines Bug

Get chronicle of Atzoatl from Incursion Scarab of Timelines.

Temple Nexus (level 3) did not work on neighbour rooms.

Corruption Chambers and Vault are level 1 near level 3 Temple Nexus, they should be at least level 2 (+1 level from Temple Nexus).

It also don't work on droped cronicle itself, there was description Corruption Chambers (level 1), Vault (level 1), but should be at least level 2 from upgrade.

Can't insert screenshot, don't know how.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 11:42:56 PM
Same happened to me. Here is an image

Noticed this as well multiple time nexus wouldn't upgrade rooms, connected or not.

Example

https://imgur.com/a/ajps3Fu
Nasty bug. Please fix.
post a screenshot when you are inside the actual temple instance please.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

The guy with the imgur link did.
"
plz wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

The guy with the imgur link did.

It is not done by Butch2000

while for 666Deadlyshadow666's screenshots. UI show it is not upgraded.

Spoiler

I think i still have similar itemized temple. Let check is the UI bugged only or the actual room is also not upgraded
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 6, 2024, 11:32:09 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
I think i still have similar itemized temple. Let check is the UI bugged only or the actual room is also not upgraded
Honestly, it's not the player's burden to find out if it's only the UI that is bugged. The fact is that the UI at minimum is bugged, which means the temple is showing non-upgraded rooms, which means no one is going to be selling or buying those temples because they're bugged. It needs to be fixed, and GGG can figure out if it's only a display issue or more.
Same bug still present

Randomized temple generated from corruption chamber only connected to shrine of empowerment

The resulting temple still had tier 1 corruption chamber (which is impossible if the upgrade room works as it should)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info