Loot Drop Penalty for Older Characters

Do older characters get a penalty on the amount of loot that drops for them? My favorite character to play is the one I started in Bestiary, but it seems less loot drops for this guy than newer characters I have played.

Has anyone noticed their older characters receive less loot while farming maps?
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 3:41:26 PM
Guess you need to make a character every day to overcome previous loot drop penalties.
RNG could just hate that build. Was wondering if it was actually a thing.
It's not your old char, or anything thin-foil-y, it's either they broke loot with the Atlas changes or they nerfed everything by a good amount.

I can't tell the difference between running 0 quality alch and go maps and corrupted map with 8 mods 20% quality, 70% pack size and 200+ quantity, in Standard. Either that or they confused Standard loot table with Ruthless loot table. Friday before the patch the Alch and go maps I ran had more mobs and loot than semi-juiced maps after the patch.
Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 5, 2024, 5:42:19 AM
hoho quite the theories.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Nah, you need to be a streamer to get some decent loot
"
evensen wrote:
Nah, you need to be a streamer to get some decent loot

jep, never forget to start OBS while playing. Also click the streamer client box in the options.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Apr 5, 2024, 7:31:51 AM
:)
"
Do older characters get a penalty on the amount of loot that drops for them? My favorite character to play is the one I started in Bestiary, but it seems less loot drops for this guy than newer characters I have played.

Has anyone noticed their older characters receive less loot while farming maps?

I miss the days when it was simply roll the map and go. I'm torn about whether or not the sextant removal and scarab complexity explosion was a net benefit. Now the atlas tree seems way more complex in addition to the scarabs and the level of investment required into the atlas tree for scarabs is massive. Basically, you can invest in 1 less league's worth of content on the tree if you want to sustain scarabs.

I'm yet to suss out a tree that's worth it solo, though I've always liked harbinger. I think I'll try that strat for a bit.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info