microtransaction menu causing game crash

Hi,

tonight i wanted to buy a new mtx, but i cant, when i click on the microtransaction button, it cause the game to freeze/pause for a short time and then the game fully crash and the playstion crashing menu for ps5 pop up.

since mtx is a big part of your income, you should look into it.
thx
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2024, 7:46:20 AM
Not only clicking the mtx button crashes the game, I also don’t see the 100 point I just bought from main ps5 game menu…
So the problem is bigger than just the in-game mtx…
Yeah ever since the news about the stash tab sale I’ve been trying to enter the mtx store but it causes the game to instantly crash (PS5). It’s quite irritating considering I’ve been waiting weeks to buy some tabs on sale.
Got the same issue and from my perspective it's a red flag which needs to be addressed via hot fix asap, since it impacts the monetization (especially since it's a sale weekend). It's 100% reproducible on PS5, the game crashes always once you try to enter the store.
same didn't get the 250 points and crashes all the time now
Same problem with the crashes here. I think it started when I got the new free MTX Bundle 15 from the PS5 menu. Didn't show up in game and now the MTX store causes game crashes every time I try to open it.
I have the same problem.
Game is crashing instantly when i click the microtransaction button.
Also purchased the 'first blood pack', but haven't received anything from it.
Workaround for people who still have points on their account and want to purchase stash tabs. Buying via webshop works, but only if you have enough points on your account. Buying points via PS Store and then going to the webshop doesn't work, the points were not credited and I had to contact the support.
Having same problem
I'm also having the same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info