Ping Spikes in Singapore

Hey, I am from Pakistan and I play a lot of online games. Usually I am playing in Dubai servers where I get 34-41ms (in CS2). For other games, I play in Singapore servers with 110ms~. or EU with 160ms.

For Path of Exile, I can play fine sometimes with 130ms in Singapore but it often spikes upto 600ms and sometimes the ping is at 200ms+.

Now, I am not sure why the spike happens or why the ping is higher than it should be. Mostly I am being spiked upto 600ms ping. I have tried Frankfurt too where I get 200ms~ but the its not playable and is often spiked to 350ms.

imp; i can play other games just fine, cs2, rs6, apex, leagueoflegends etc.

Also,
Do you have any plans for Dubai server or Middle East servers? As me and my friends, or other people playing from Pakistan or Middle East would really appreciate it. As you can see I have been playing a long time(in EU server) but did take breaks in the middle.

I played in the Legion league the most and it was just fine in EU server. Now even EU server are unplayable for me.
Last edited by dominatorTA on Apr 4, 2024, 6:59:54 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 1:45:02 PM
Same I have the same issue. I'm playing at Singapore or japan servers. I'm having 25-30+ms usually. but now I'm having sudden spikes 3000 - 6000+ms/latency spikes! I hope they can fix this. My internet is fine. I'm surfing social media and YouTube from time to time I'm not having any problems. But when I'm playing mostly in maps the spike suddenly happens. And it's getting annoying 'cause I lose Experience and portals of my map!
Everything seems to be good now. Nice stable ping on SGP and EU both, but there are still those occasional ping spikes when too much is initiated in game(lots of mobs spawning in new activity etc)

Vulkan and DX11 are crashing a lot... Until I figured that DX 12 works like a charm, not sure why @ RTX 2070 8gb.
Last edited by dominatorTA on Apr 18, 2024, 1:46:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info