Xbox Series S - Infinite loading screen same as PS5 players .

Most of the time Im stuck on loading screens , I can hear sounds like monsters killing my character but still stuck on loading screen .
Reinstalled whole game yesterday l, deleted the cache files multiple times , changed xbox settings , changed many game settings but nothing seems to work . The game is unplayable and new league and the start was ruined by this issue for me while others having fun . I need at least some advice on this issue or a comment from dev that they are looking into it . I just opened a map to fungal hollow t16(not limited to this map but anywhere than needs a loading screen) and I'm loading for 10 minutes and I hear the sound maps too .
Funny how no one complaining about this on Xbox but many PS5 players have the same issue lol .
What I managed to find about this problem so far , If im stuck at loading
And then go back to home and close the game when I try to go in again I'm stuck but some how if you manage to force the game out of loading back to main menu without closing the game like unplugging ethernet cable and plug it back in game goes ro login screen straight from loading screen and if you login in again it will get into map with the quickest load time like 2 or 3 seconds , so it might be a memory or cache issue or maybe these god forsaken shaders I dont know . The sad part is this problem cause 0 crashes and devs arent aware of it because only a report will be made after crashes not when we are locked at infinite load screens , Those gears will be grinding for eternity and non of the devs will ever know lol .

Cabled Connection - Europe Gateway (Frankfurt - London) and I'm playing from Iran - Happened from end of 3.23 and continues today .
Last edited by DrStrangeluv291 on Apr 2, 2024, 5:16:26 PM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2024, 2:31:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info